To relocate players, create a Relocation Controller and a Player Relocator.
- Place the relocation controller on the ground, with a 3x4x3 space around it. The missing blocks will now blink, place them.
- The middle top block can either be gold or diamond, use diamond if you wish to teleport interdimensionally.
- Once the structure is built, right click a player relocator on the Relocation Controller and it will show that it is linked.
- Only one player relocator may be linked to a relocation controller at the same time.
- Hold the right mouse button to teleport back to the relocation controller.
- The teleportation has a cooldown of 10 minutes.
- The teleportation will only work when the user is on the ground.
Other details about Player Relocation:
- The player relocator cannot be rebound to a different relocation controller.
- If in creative, the cooldown will not start, as the cooldown is based on item damage.